5 Blog Development You Can Make Now That Will Increase Your Traffic And Sales From Zero To 5000+ Monthly
One of the top aim of any blog or website owner is how to get large volume of traffic. This is because, no traffic no success (as far as web presence is concerned), and if this could happen it means failure of the blog or site owner. But the real truth is that, the major aim of about 90% of blog / website owner is to make money through this online pages. However, getting a hand-full of traffic now is a tug-of-war. But getting traffic should not only be the goal of a responsible blogger as, how to get 'returning' (long-term) visitors or traffic. Though this seems difficult practically, but the plain truth is that its as easy as 1, 2, 3. Learning from expert bloggers you will easily deduced that getting tons of traffic is very simple. In this piece you will discover some web development changes you can make that can improve your web traffic status from zero to 1,000+ daily.
- *Get Quality Article: "for any website/blog to be successful, original, fresh and quality content is nonnegotiable"
over time and ages, and from various research and findings, content is the most effective method ever that guarantee unique traffic. Or let me ask you, whenever you need an information, what will you do after reaching to search box of 'search engines'? You type the information you want. Is that so, (you said yes), but i thought you will type in a picture or other thing. If this is true this means article/content still works. A beatiful blog/website without a quality content is just like a nice car without an engine, it can go no where. Apart from this, do not be deceived that many backlink alone will give you automatic ranking as web masters claim, but research has made it clear that google only rank web pages that contains content that solve browsers problem and not just ordinary pages with backlinks. However, the content must be unique (non spin), copied, bad-written, roughly punctuated and more. There are three things you need when you want to craft aquality content, it must be relevant, fresh and original
other article tips include
use bullets and numbering to divide your post
use people's language in your post
- *Do Not Cluster Your Page: when you wish to see the good eye of your readers, let your pages be simple to navigate, let simplicity reign in your site. Do not over jam pack your web pages with relevant and irrelevant ads, do all things in moderation, know the right place to place ad, know when to remove ad totally. On no reason should you over populate your pages with junks of ''bill boards' of any type. If you happen to be in the look out for leads try to avoid distracting your visitors with unnecessary banners or flyers. Let it be simple this will alow them to concentrate and do whatever you want them to do.
- *Request Sharing: one of the good thing is for you to see more people reading your piece, this is easily achievable if you can encourage your readers to share your post. But, I know you will question that, they should have know they need to share it. Know that, internet is the heaven of distraction, no where someone can be distracted as the internet. By not instructing them (by style) you a missing out thousands of readership every time you make this mistake. You can even save yourself of this huge effort you can install social sharing plug-in on your blog. This will make it easy for readers to share with just a mouse click.
- *Make Your Post Unique: do you think you can do what anyone hasn't done? No, thats impossible, you can only present old things in a new way. There is nothing new, whatever you are offering with your site/blog make it unique. Present it in a newer or unfamiliar mode. Add creativity to whatever you are doing. People love it when common things are presented in an uncommon way.
- *give it time: 'you can never get ranked overnight', though this is a proven fact but not all bloggers love to hear this, for people like myself, I hate it when I read posts containing this fact, at some time I will quickly navigate out of this website. Truth be told, getting ranked in search engine (and reaping thaosands of traffic daily) does not happen over night - never & never. Google, bing, ask, yahoo and others has protocols for ranking any website. The truth is that they might consider good, quality and fresh article, however after getting this you need to wait. After doing all things possible to boost your page level, you need to know that ranking 'you' has to follow due procedure and proper terms of service before its done. Though this is best known to them, but for you to expect any 'push-up' in your status in 'search' it take some few period. So give it time, it worth it when its done. You can never regret you waited. Strive to be patience, you shall reap the good.